loading...

Enna / Norn9: Norn+Nornet - Kazakiri

For my life, in protection, I lost it, the feathers of flight
Bird in a cage

It grows wide, the moon, then dies, when time is dropping low
As the shadow wings come close, they draw the setting stars

In passing time, how long have I been inside the cage and just thinking. feeling you?
With this happiness, with this blessing I will sing, in a poem, this song of mine will have been

Been brought another flight

Another drip off of the flower, the poison burns up the pain so quickly
Facing the sun desperately, it seeps in the sweetest spray
Hey, don’t cha know, you don’t have to be the angel, when we’re still bound in the heart
We’ll keep on giving on the warmth, in soft embrace
That’s why I’m still waiting in my sleep and I’m still dreaming of you.
Share this with short URL: Get Short URLloading short url