loading...

English Translation : Gumi - Haiiro no Hana

Requested lyrics. These were pretty though because my limited Japanese vocabulary sucks. It came out pretty nice though. :3

The death row, all is dead
End it all, all is gone
This world's become stupid and full of hate

Left and right, no matter what
I can't understand anything because
Surely you didn't want a future like this

Zero and one, we recount again and again, zero
One plus one, we repeat over and over again, zero

Goodbye world, it faded long ago
No sounds could be heard in this monochrome world
Now other than the ashes, no other color was left
The only earth's red song

The death row, all is dead
End it all, the curtain is drawn
It's not as though I wanted this type of ending

Below and above, I had them both
Yet the meaning is gone
Surely ten years before this future, it wasn't like this

Black and white mixed together again and again, black
Black and red mixed together, it still makes black

Goodbye world, it faded long ago
One will never equal zero and zero in this world
Now, who can you blame, I lost my color
All that was left on this earth were grey flowers

My world, it faded long ago
This world was drawn of lies and lies
Now, it's zero, it's all gone
The only color left in this universe is sadness.
Share this with short URL: Get Short URLloading short url