loading...

JoyDreamer - Goodbye April Doppel

I notice every now and then that I stand just talking to myself and
It's something that people just won't see

The April breeze slowly start to sway across and so the space in between us turns to a loss
Despite the days passing but going nowhere, you're suddenly there

If I'd ever meet with you somewhere, one of us will surely just go disappear
Why I thought I wanted us to chat, say why was that, say why was that?
If the you or if the me is real, one of us is fake, how does that make you feel?
Maybe I should just disappear, just a lie, later, bye bye

The April breeze suddenly just stops its flow, my singing voice fading into the unknown
As one of our souls, right where they awake is just a mistake

If we only weren't friends at all, we'd be better off, I don't think we would fall
Yet we're forbidden from meeting up to chat, say why is that, say why is that?
When the you or when the me is real, one of us is fake, how does that make you feel?
Is this maybe impossible, not a lie, later, bye bye

I'm slowly drifting in this life so that for sure I can
Just start to walk apart from crowds that never understand
If that alone is why I'm living in this place
For living only as I am, okay in that case

There's nothing else that I really need of you, as long as this is what is true, I'm free to start anew
That's not how it should be though, that kind of glossing is a foe, it should surely come and flee to only disappear with me

If I'd ever meet with you somewhere, one of us will surely just go disappear
Why I thought I wanted us to chat, say why was that, say why was that?
If the you or if the me is real, one of us is fake, how does that make you feel?
Maybe I should just disappear

If I'd ever meet with you somewhere, we'll become as one, overlaying the spare
After then when I thought that I'd be gone, say what is wrong, say what is wrong?
If there is a me still standing here and the other turns to a flower somewhere
Maybe then we will meet again, just a lie, later, bye bye.
Share this with short URL: Get Short URLloading short url