loading...

SirHamnet - Kagerou Ib

It was on the one day I decided to go and see inside this strange art gallery
There was nobody there
The rooms were weird in a way that I wanted nothing more than just to get away
I didn’t think I’d find anyone until the moment you appeared


Hello there, have you a flower stem to spare?
The painting hanging on the wall asked boldly as you shot in a glance at the rose in your care
Ah, and when you handed him your rose
The laughing painting did expose his evil intent but by then it was much too late to change your fate before the end


Biting down through the petals of your rose and you fell to the floor while withering away
The color of the flower, the scent of you devoured all of my senses and it drove me insane
Now the lying canvas said to me, what a wonderful meal, sneering in my face
Blue flower petals seemed to also be drifting on you as the cruel painting turned into a black haze


When I opened my eyes I was lying inside the gallery, my watch had broken down
What time is it right now?
I wondered how long it had been since I fell asleep right here unconscious on the ground
I suddenly remember blue rose that had scattered all about


Hey but wait, don’t you find it kind of strange?
I thought that I had seen this very painting that’s blocking our way in a dream yesterday
Now come and I will pull you out
And you were looking right at me as I left the world through the painting but you turned your head to someone else and opened your mouth


You’re alive but on the other side, I am back in our world but now you cannot leave
Screaming so terrified and grabbing what I can’t find, the space in between us is filled with echoing
But the lying image fooled you, I had tried to forewarn you but you didn’t heed
Now in my final moments peering through darkened currents, I could swear that I thought I saw you smiling


Time and time again we’ve ended in defeat, blackened out before the laughing faces that we meet
Just how many times has this repeated and surely this is something that you also see
If this story is what I think that it is then the ending must be something terribly cliche
It must be beyond the countless paintings hid away


Batting down your hand I quickly offered mine and the girl so delightfully ran off with my rose
Blue petals as they die and the look inside your eyes as they caught the sight of my body’s twisted pose
Don’t you worry dear I’ll be okay right here, I had said with a smile, please hurry up and go
Today was just another regular visit to the gallery although something came to a close


Standing there in front of a painting that caught her eye inside the strange art gallery
The little girl had said
It seems I’ve failed again as she held a single lighter tightly in her hands.

-New Game-

It was on the one day I decided to go and see inside this strange art gallery
There was nobody there
The rooms were weird in a way that I wanted nothing more than just to get away
I didn’t think I’d find anyone until the two of you appeared


Hey I’m sure I think the blue is prettier
I heard you mumble it suddenly as you carefully looked at my rose’s color
Ah, but she had said that line to you
Before I knew what I should do, you pushed me away to exchange our roses for each other’s so the girl held blue


Ripping out the petals of your rose and you fell to the floor while withering away
Please hurry up and go you said and I listened so I jumped through the painting in order to escape
Now, my lying sister says to me, welcome home once again, a smile on her face
Taking my lemon candy out of my hand and eating it, the life that I knew had all been replaced


When I opened my eyes I was lying inside a tiny room and you were reading there
I had a scary dream
I wondered what had taken place since the corridor where I had fallen unaware
But I could still remember the way that he had taken care of me


Hey but wait, don’t you find it kind of strange?
I thought that I had seen very same kind of scene playing out in a dream from today
Now come and I will pull you out
And as you exited this world I saw from the side of my eye, there was someone fake but I escaped knowing it was a lie


I’m alive and on the other side but the moment I left I’d forgotten everything
Seeing you standing there, my voice fading into air, the space in between us is our lost memories
With a smile you then said to me, I am sorry to you as an apology
Now in my final moments peering through darkened currents I could swear that I saw you frowning sadly


Time and time again we’ve ended in defeat, blacken out before the laughing faces that we meet
Just how many times has this repeated and surely this is something that you also see
If this story is what I think that it is then the ending must be something terribly cliche
It must be beyond the countless paintings hid away


Bowing down your head and then you suddenly see the handkerchief held within your hand and froze
Red petals as the dye and the look inside your eyes as they caught the sight of blood that almost stained your clothes
Then you slowly looked over to me, I remember, I said, as memories arose
Today was just another regular visit to the gallery although something came to a close


Sitting up in front of a painting that’s torn apart inside a strange eight-sided frame
The little girl had said
Won’t somebody come anytime soon, as she held a single rose so tightly in her hands.

Share this with short URL: Get Short URLloading short url