loading...

Ky0umi / Kamisama no Memochou - Kawaru Mirai

I can see reality is fading fast, so nearly out of sight
For you I'd try and live inside today, face tomorrow
I will chase and finally see that road to you was always inside the light
Now's the time, it's got to be now, the road I see will slowly fade away

I hope you hear my voice someday, I'm running
I believe you'll find me in this darkness, I will believe

This is destiny, with this I know it's you and me
So promise me you'll always stay beside me through every road I'm never lonely

'Cause there's hope for me beyond the depths of this despair I see you there
I know I'll make it, turn the pages to our happy end
So let me end the nightmare and with your hands holding to mine
I know we'll go anywhere.
Share this with short URL: Get Short URLloading short url