loading...

Y. Chang / Durarara!!x2 Shou - Headhunt

See no evil, hear no evil
Speak no evil, you can't win
What's made up and what seems real 
Feel it seeping through my skin 

Done with the rumors for I have discovered 
The path of good humor in praying for others
Cut out your gossip 'cause this may be shocking
I'm keeping my mouth shut, my hands do the talking

Fuck their dumb opinions, don't be a poser
Dive into nirvana and take it slower
Down down baby, down down the roller coaster

See no evil, hear no evil
Speak no evil, you can't win
What's made up and what seems real

Tell me where I left my mind, I lost my courage and my heart
Got me wandering in circles, dancing drunken in the dark
Now I got to find myself, will someone help me, baby please
If they say that love is blind then help me out cause I can't see
And when I make it, I'm gonna take it back.
Share this with short URL: Get Short URLloading short url