loading...

~DUET~ Unravel

Oshiete oshiete yo sono shikumi wo

So what have I become, please tell me if you can
The world is changing, spinning, breaking, I don't know who I am
You're smiling at me, pretending you can't see

Something has changed way deep down inside, the pieces just don't fit
I'm broken now so why should I try, I'll bear this pain within, freeze
Kowaseru kowasenai kurueru kuruenai
Anata wo mitsukete

I'm standing here watching the world collapse around me
You're so close but I hope that you stop searching
I don't want you to, to see what I've become
Mitsumenaide
I can't control the world that we've all been thrown in
And I couldn't bear to hurt you, I want this to end
So please I'm begging, won't you leave me alone?
Azayakana mama

The dark consumes me in a blur, I remember the way things were
The way we laughed, the way we played, thinking the happiness would stay
I can't escape hodokenai I can't escape hodokenai ugokenai ugokenai yo
Unravel ghoul

Kawattashimatta kaerarenakatta
Futatsu ga karamaru futari ga horobiru
I'm breaking yet unbreakable, I'm crazy but I have control
But even still I'll never stop fighting

Yureta yuganda sekai ni tatta boku wa
Sukitootte mienakutte
Mitsukenai de boku no koto wo
So please stop looking
Dare ka ga shikunda kodokuna wana ni
Mirai ga hodoketeshimau mae ni
Omoidashite boku no koto wo
Remember who I once was

Wasurenaide so don't forget me wasurenaide I won't forget you

Kawatteshimatta ni koto ni paralyze
Kaerarenai koto darake paradise
Oboetete boku no koto wo

Oshiete oh please tell me
Boku no naka ni dare ka iru no?
Share this with short URL: Get Short URLloading short url