loading...

~DUET~ Time Machine

I look to the sky, I'm wondering why
These feelings for you are making me blue
You're passing the stage, an age where your heart breaks
Another quake in the place of your rage

The sudden goodbye, I'm left here to die
A calling of fear, an end to the year
Where every face, a feeling I can't place
As if they're crying and I wouldn't know

Ah koe ga saegirareteiku miburiteburi de tsutaeru
Itterasshai no sain

We threw away the pain and laughter we were after
Zenbu oitamama
Murmuring the sadness and the endless hate
Iyahon de tojikometayo

I saw it in you, the warmth and the truth
The present and past, we're making it last
And just like the wind you're winding me forwards
We're racing by all the worries and fears

Ah boku no yoko wo surinukete toozakatte ikukeshiki
Ano hi no boku wo oiteku

Koboreta namida hitoshizuku no
Imi mo wakarazuni
Taimumashin ni yurarete
I'm shook here by a love that's trying to grow

Koboreta namida hitoshizuku no
Here I am, I'm trying to stop
Taimumashin ni yurarete
I'm shook here by a hopeless love

I'll overflow with tears and never know the meaning
Of a romance or the feeling
Taimumashin ni yurarete
So I can never love or hold you my dear. 
Share this with short URL: Get Short URLloading short url