loading...

Mes - Yoake to Hotaru

I look into the sky drowning in the pale moonlight
Can't clear away darkness of the path in my sight
Without noticing, I fell over myself, still I
Let all the stars blur away in the night sky

Because I can't find what I want to do with my life
So I keep my head down, run against the time
They laughed out loud as I fell down to the ground, still I
Pretended that I did not hear or realize

Hear my shapeless songs, I'm singing and painting this morning light
Bit by bit, hoping to get to that summer sky
I'm feeling alright 'cause I can see your palm reaching out to mine
In the orange sky, there's glowing fireflies

I look as if I am nothing other than a stain
'Cause the things I hate, all coming in a chain
So I wanna travel around the world to escape
To a station that nobody wants to stay

To a place where I can find my yesterday

Can you feel the pain of everytime I look down when you say
Sorry babe, I have to travel far far away
Come dreaming with me, profane us in this refrain
Come what may, say goodbye to fireworks of yesterday

Like flowers drifting down into the lake, against the grain, they've gone astray
Like moonlight shining down on the lake, like the paint, they fade to grey

I pray

If I were to paint the sky of that summer which never came
You would laugh at me just like back in the old days
My dreams of daybreak, of such a sky where the moon shimmering
Floating

If tomorrow never comes yet I could still breathe and survive
So I'd be gone, chasing after that summer day
I won't say goodnight 'cause I can feel your heart beating here with mine
Oh the sun will rise and light up the night sky

Walking down the street and summer still has not arrived 
Ah I see the blue dawning light and fireflies.
Share this with short URL: Get Short URLloading short url